Finance Strategist & Mortgage Broker
0427 888 418
- Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Access to 33 lenders
- Access to thousands of loan options
- Accredited Member of the FBAA
- I specialise in Residential finance
- I am pro-active, I know too well the benefits of being a team player. I work with your real estate agent, solicitor, accountant, builder and anyone else involved.
Between us, my wife and I have purchased a number of properties over the years. And throughout that time, we faced many challenges e.g. Being self-employed, over inflated interest rates or fees and charges, lack of a deposit requiring lenders mortgage insurance, a default on a credit file, lenders that were less than cooperative and very poor with communication.
Combine this with a passion for real estate, a hunger for investing in property, a little stubbornness and a low tolerance for poor customer service, my frustration built over time to the point where I decided I could do this better than most! I embarked on a journey of educating myself further in real estate, investing, taxation requirements/reduction strategies, I secured industry accreditation and set about trying to change the game as we knew it!
On a personal note, I’m lucky enough to run Blackbox Finance with my wife Michelle. In my spare time when I’m not with my kids and family I dedicate my time to “Dads in Distress” as the President of the Gold Coast chapter. It’s a men’s support group that assists separated fathers and tries to help them get through the stresses of being separated from their children. Please feel free to contact me if you think you know someone who this group could help or visit www.dadsindistress.com.au
Business & Marketing Manager
0477 779 170
- Bachelor of Business, Marketing Major
- I manage the business and your customer satisfaction.
- Call me anytime.
Meet Our Support Team
Every great team is backed by an amazing support team. Blackbox Finance is excited to say we have a great support team and would highly recommend the following businesses for your next property transaction.
Solicitor @ QC Law, Gold Coast
07 3867 8858
- Bachelors Degree in Law from Southern Cross University
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from Queensland University of Technology
- Associate Degree in Law from Southern Cross University
Kim practices exclusively in the area of property law, dealing with all types of investment property purchases, such as negative/positive gearing transactions, residential conveyancing including both QLD and NSW.
Prior to being admitted as a Solicitor, Kim was a Licensed Conveyancer in New South Wales dealing with large volumes of off-the-plan conveyances acting specifically for the Developers, cottage Conveyances and Deceased Estate work.
Get The Competitive Edge With A Free Suburb And Property Report
We will send you a personalised RP Data Report based on the suburb / street address selected within 24hrs.